All six aspects of fundraising for your school. Donations, grants, community-business partnerships, alumni, special events, and earned income.
The Complete Schools Fundraising Handbook takes readers through the Six Pillars of Raising Funds - donations; grants; community-business partnerships; alumni; special events; and earned income - showing how each and every one of them can be used to bring in valuable funds.
Topics covered in this book:
- The Our Community Fundraising Formula
- Laying the Foundations
- The First Pillar: Special Events
- The Second Pillar: Earned Income
- The Third Pillar: Grants
- The Fourth Pillar: Community-Business Partnerships
- The Fifth Pillar: Alumni / Friends
- The Sixth Pillar: Donations
- Post Script - Ask and Ye Shall Receive